Sunday 3 February 2013

Foto Fun-atic!

Hey there - thanks for stopping by!

This week I caught the photo bug! Literally, I decided to take a walk around our backyard with my camera at the ready to photograph many of the bugs and beauties in our backyard. I must say, it was a very pleasant way to spend an hour or so, a good diversion from all the things I should have been doing!

Still, the sun wasn't out for long so I made the most of it. I hope you enjoy the pics!

See you next time!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Vonniemay, these photos are absolutely stunning. You must have mastered the art of using macros, which I have yet to get my head around. I hope you paint some of these images too :-) Vallie xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

PS Vonnie - if you have a chance to do a photo shoot aorund the blue mountains, including the big look out and the 3 sisters, please send them my way as I feel inspired to paint a series!! Vallie xoxox