Friday 8 February 2013

Flying Farewell!


Hi there,

Thanks for stopping by to visit my little part of the blogosphere!

Well today is a bit of a different post – a teaser if you like.  Over the next couple of weeks this little blog will change focus and turn into a bit of a travel blog. You see tomorrow we will be boarding a big silver bird and heading to the United States for a work/holiday! So excited! 

We will be visiting Cape Canaveral (the work bit), Miami (the play bit), the Florida Keys (the WOW bit) and the best bit of all New York City!!!!! (the everything rolled into one, plus WOW, WOW, WOW bit!)

I hope to share with you some of the fun we are planning to have, along with the food, shopping, people, art, and of course lots of photos!

It will be a bit like our Kimberley blog, but maybe a little more fast paced than cruising around the Australian outback!

So now I have made the commitment – I have to deliver – that’s if I am not having so much fun, that I just don’t have time to post – if that is the case it will be a big catch up in a couple of weeks!

I love to get your comments so please let me know what you think.

Talk soon!



Here's a farewell pic I took of Sydney at lunchtime today - I'll miss this - such a beautiful city!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I just want to know how you are going to get any sleep tonight with all the excitement. Have a great time and I look forward to reading all about your adventures.
Aloha, saha, and bon-voyage,

Anonymous said...

Oh Vonniemay, I cannot tell you how incredibly jealous I am, of your upcoming holiday. You have listed all the places that I have always wanted to go to! The one on your list that I've already been to is NYC and OMG! I have not stopped thinking about ever since. I wish I was coming with you, but I shall live vicariously through your blog. Plese post as regularaly as you can!

Much love to you & Roddiemay,

Vallie xoxoxxooxxo

Unknown said...

Oh thank you Vallie!! I would certainly love to have you come along.......albiet through the blog - I look forward to your comments! Love Vonnie and Roddiemay xxxx

Unknown said...

Saha Subeha! Hope you enjoy the journey with us! xxxxxxxx