Tuesday 16 October 2012

S Words

Well I am stuck at home with a head cold today - my head feels like it is stuffed with cotton wool! Despite this, my day has been made up of 'S' words - Sick, Sneezing, Snoozing, Studying and Sketching. In between my sneezing and snoozing I have been able to catch up on some study as well as taking some time out for a quick sketch.

Once again, I plan to do a daily sketch - this is an ongoing challenge for me - but I am determined to get there. Here is the sketch I did today - it is a bit wonky - but considering the wonkiness (is there such a word?) of my head today - I think its acceptable.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've enjoyed exploring your blog and am looking forward to more daily sketches!
Cheers, Elizabeth :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Elizabeth - I'll do my best!