Sunday 14 October 2012

A day to play

Today I was lucky enough to have a day to play in my art journal. I got messy! I haven't had much time lately to just play, and I admit I found it hard to get going and be able to loosen up and let the creativity flow. I think I just got out of the habit and I did find it hard to get started, but once I started there was no stopping me!

I find art journalling the perfect way to relax and just let the creativity flow - never knowing what will come out......as you can see from today's efforts, they are a bit of a mish mash - nevertheless it was fun getting messy.

I have included a couple of favourite pages here that I did some time ago as well. Enjoy!





1 comment:

Marcia Beckett said...

These are amazing pages! Thanks for linking up to Artists in Blogland. Nice to see you there. :)