Sunday 21 October 2012

Journal Joy!

I was lucky enough yesterday to spend some time playing in my journal.  While putting these pages together, it gave me some time to dwell on the quotes that I had chosen to include. The quote 'Within your heart keep one still secret spot where dreams may go' is a reminder to me, that in the fast past life that I seem to be having at the moment, I need to take time to dream, to move away from the here and now to looking forward, and to take time to let my thoughts move into dreams.




The quote on the next page was a progression from this, 'Our aspirations are our possibilities' which reminded me to resolve to be a little less the me I know and leave a little room for the me I could be.




I have also included my second attempt at my daily sketching. 2 days out of 7 this week - there is room for improvement!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always Vonniemay, these images are absolutely beautiful and I really like that quote too - very grounding. V xo

Jo Wholohan said...

lovely to meet you vonnie through artgeeks!!!! i love your journals, they have a very teesha moore style to them, very cool xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Jo, that is a lovely compliment, I really like teesha moore's style.

Marcia Beckett said...

These pages are all so beautiful! I'm stopping over from Just Journals and thanks for sharing. I love your style!

Unknown said...

Thanks Marcia - I'm glad you like them!