Tuesday 16 April 2013

Link Love - go and visit!




There are so many creative and clever people, with wonderful blogs out there, I would like to spread the word so I have joined Daisy Yellow's Link Love.

In future posts I will share links to articles I find interesting, tutorials I love, sketchbook inspiration, art journal ideas, new blogs I find and old ones that I go to regularly.

Here are a few of the blogs I follow, that inspire me. So grab a cuppa, sit a while and get lost in the blogosphere - I always find it a great way to chill!


Art For Happiness
This blog is by my friend Vallie in the UK - she is always an inspiration and always makes me think!


iHanna's Blog - always full of inspirational ideas to get the creative juices flowing.

The Sketchbook - Shari completes a sketch each day - and each one is amazing.

Alisa Burke - A beautifully put together blog - with lots of creative ideas.


I would love to know what you think - so please leave a comment. - Enjoy x






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vonniemay, you are such a clever human. Your artwork is stunning, complex and intruiging. And you can do the technical things with your blog like linking people together. I STILL cant work out how to do all of that on my wordpress blog, but when I do, I will post a permanent link to your blog in my sidebar :-) Vallie xoxox

Natasha said...

Thank you for sharing Shari's website, I haven't seen her work before so I am looking forward to exploring. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Natasha - I just love Shari's style of sketching.