Saturday 13 April 2013

A sketching day out

Hi there,



Today I had a very creative day, joining the Sydney Sketch Club to take part in the 39th International Sketch Crawl.  This was my first outing with the Sydney Sketch Club and certainly won't be my last. We had a fantastic day. The venue was the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney, then after lunch a few of us made out way to the Kaldor Public Arts Project - 13 Rooms, which certainly made you think!

We then wandered around Sydney Harbour and stopped for a glass of wine and enjoyed the Sydney sunshine. All in all a fantastic day out, and a great way to meet new people that have similar interests.

In the Powerhouse museum I was drawn to a special exhibition titled 'Faith, Fusion, Fashion' which was an exhibition about Muslim women and their fashion. Here is my sketch from the exhibition.


and here we all are at 'show and tell'.



Great fun - can't wait until the next one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work, Vonniemay :-) V xo