Wednesday 27 March 2013

The results of my R&R down the Coast

Hi there!

The sea air definitely got to me on my recent jaunt down the Coast. I have been very creative and have been practicing my sketching and must admit I think my faces are getting better - although there is still lots of room for improvement! It's true what they say practice...practice...practice!

I have been mixing up my creative life a bit and have also been doing some journaling and some photography - I think I need to schedule a few more trips down the Coast - I might just improve even more!

This is what I have been up to!









And taking photos of my daughter Jacqueline - riding the waves at Narrawallee

Add caption
Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vonniemay, I can see you've got your mojo back; evidenced by the quality of your work. It just goes to prove your point about practice making all the difference! V xoxo