Friday 28 September 2012

A day of quilts and journals

Well I dusted off the old Bernina sewing machine today and met up with some of the Lovelies from work for a sewing day. As I was going through my stash of fabric I found some pieced blocks that I made .......about 10 years ago.......... I thought it was probably about time I finished this quilt. So with the help of my friend Karen's moggy I finally put it together.........now I will probably wait another 10 years to quilt it! sigh........yet another UFO!


I came home feeling especially creative so I attacked my art journal with gusto!  Here are the resulting pages.





3 comments:

SooKee said...

Pierre was just trying to help

SooKee said...

Love the Art Journal, Gotta start me one... You are such a Kreative Kat

Carolyn Dube said...

This is wonderful! So glad you joined Fall Fearless and Fly!