Monday 10 September 2012

Keeping Fit?....I'm exhausted!

One of the other things I really like to do......sorry.......try and do is keep fit. So today was a beautiful spring morning, I decided to go for a run, (20 mins) which I did, then feeling extremely virtuous, I thought I would walk to the train station to catch a train to work (a 40 minute walk), then of course, the walk home from the station after work (another 40 minute walk)............I am exhausted!

I think I may have done my week's lot of exercise in one day! The problem is, that now I have done all this exercise, little rewards come sneaking into my head, like....."I can probably have a couple of glasses of red tonight", or, "maybe I can have dessert, seeing I did so well today."

I think I need to readjust my thinking a little, or else I just might cancel out all my good work........maybe just a small glass of red!



No comments: