Saturday 22 September 2012

Agatha

It is a beautiful spring day here in the Blue Mountains and  I guess I have been hit with a bit of 'spring cleaning' fever and have spent the day cleaning out my office-come-studio room (that's code for junk room!).

As I was sorting through the debris I found a folder full of sketches that I had done years ago. It was when I was going through my portrait phase and I did this sketch in graphite of Agatha Christie. I thought it was worth sharing as I remember it took me weeks to do it!

Let me know what you think.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous! Very nice, indeed. I'm doing a post on art journaling and found Balzer Design blog - and you. So now I'm an art journal newbie!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I plan to put more of my journal work on here in the future, so stop by often. Warning - you will become addicted to art journalling!

Teddi said...

it's superb! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Teddi - I must get my graphite pencils out again and practice my patience!