Saturday 14 January 2017

Daily AND Weekly Challenges!

Here we are with days 7, 8 and 9 of the daily challenge. I have also started a weekly challenge on Colour Me Positive. This is a Facebook group where a weekly prompt is posted each Friday. So far I have completed week 1 - Power and week 2 - Discipline. Here they all are! So far my creativity is increasing - I just have to keep going.........

Day 7 - Plant


Day 8 - Fish

Day 9 - Berry

Week 1 - Power - I have always loved this quote. Having this belief, I feel, provides the power needed to keep moving forward.
 Week 2 - Discipline. - I think it takes discipline to fall in love with the process so the end results will come. You need to keep telling yourself, its all about the process - and in my view, this takes discipline.

No comments: