Friday 17 January 2014

Back again!

I know, I know, I said I would be back soon, but better late than never!

We have moved into our apartment and settled in beautifully. Absolutely loving the apartment lifestyle, and really enjoying our new life!

Where to start.....so much has happened since I last posted! Maybe I can do it in pictures!

Here is our new view! A bit different from looking out over bushland in the beautiful Blue Mountains, but beautiful in a city sort of way! Either way - we love it!




Creatively, I have joined up with the documented life project, and have been having lots of fun creating a planner. It has helped make sure I allow time for creativity and there is lots of inspiration from wonderful people who are involved. Below are a couple of my pages and here is a link to the website.












Well I will catch you next time, hopefully with a few more planner pages done and an update on city life! - as always - feel free to leave a comment - always great to hear from you!!

Take care....VonnieMay x












3 comments:

Vic at Blossom and Snowflakes said...

Hi there, I just found your blog from the Documented Life Project. Love your pages! And I hope you settle into your new home:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Vic - it was a big move, but settling in well - enjoy your DLP project - its addictive!!

Anonymous said...

Great work, Vonniemay, and as always, I LOVE your photos :-) Vallie