Saturday 1 December 2012

A day to play

Finally, finally I had some time today to get out my art journal and play. It has been quite a few weeks since I have had time, what with settling into a new job and the trip to Singapore, my feet have not had much time to touch the ground, and my paints have not found their way to paper!

Something that helped was the purchase today of a few vintage stamps from a new vintage store that opened up in my town, Springwood. I was so pleased with my purchase, it was all I needed to get me going again.

So here are a few pages that have me back on track...........

Thanks for stopping by x









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning images, Vonnie! I like them all, but especially the blue & orange one with the big tree in it. There's something about the colours and composition that really floats my boat :-) Vallie xoxoxo

Monica said...

Really lovely pages Vonnie. You had a great time with your journal I can tell :)

Marcia Beckett said...

intriguing journal pages and wonderfully personal imagery!